Mission and Vision
The Patricia Dreizler Continuation High School learning community provides opportunities for all students to achieve their academic and career aspirations to become successful global citizens.
Patricia Dreizler High School will continue to be a premier continuation high school that guides all learners into achieving their goals through academic and social growth.
Student Learning Outcomes (SLO’s)
- Cycles: Students will demonstrate a sense of personal and social responsibility through positive decision-making and collaboratively resolve conflicts.
- Molds: Students will apply established criteria to support judgments and opinions. They will examine situations, weigh alternatives and exercise problem-solving skills to achieve common goals.
- Ground: Students will prepare for college/career readiness through the application of 21st century skills. They will apply rigorous standards-based concepts to everyday situations.
At PDHS, students will...
- By practicing personal and social responsibility
- By weighing alternatives and exercising problem-solving skills
- By preparing for college/career readiness