Dear Parents and Guardians,
I hope you are enjoying the summer months during this historic time. As I am sure many of you heard, all of our RBUSD Alternative Education Programs will begin in a distance learning format. Although this remote learning removes physical campus collaboration, our teachers and staff are even more committed to connect, engage, and lead our students in learning. I am confident our shared approach in student high expectations and accountability, will only produce academic success and social emotional growth during this unprecedented time. I look forward to the upcoming 2020-2021 school year and hope to see you all very soon. Please mark your calendars for October 1, which is our Back to School Night. It is unclear at this time if this event will be in person or held virtually. Nonetheless, I look forward to showcasing our virtual learning tools and our excellent staff members.
Registration/re-enrollment does not require visiting the school site.
This year, it is paramount that we utilize the many technology tools at hand to communicate. This said, we are in this together to proactively learn new approaches to meet the needs of our learning community. Please be patient as we navigate these online/virtual platforms together.
- Please complete the: 2020-21 Annual Student Contact and Information Update
- This was sent via email by RBUSD, August 13th and we are including a hard copy with this letter.
- Log into PowerSchool to receive your students class schedule
- Go to https://rbusd.powerschool.com/
- Click the “Parent Sign In” button.
- You will be automatically redirected to the dark blue Unified Classroom login screen.
- SCROLL DOWN until you see the words “Create an Account here” and Click on that link.
- Enter the information in the fields listed.
- Once you have successfully created your account, log in using your new PowerSchool ID/Email address and password.
- You will be asked to link your account to your students. Please use the Access ID and Password provided for the specific student to link to your Unified Classroom account.
- The next time that you log in you will log in at the following url: https://classroom.powerschool.com
- Visit our website: https://pdhs.rbusd.org/
- View our staff webpages and contact information.
- View the Revised RBUSD Calendar and Alternative Education Student Period.
- View our community resources.
Principal Alternative Education, RBUSD